- Establishing scope of work and website agreement - an outline
of agreed upon work and any
ongoing service that may be included: maintenance, hosting etc.
will be presented at the initial consultation for signature
- Identifying and defining goals and criteria
- Identifying target audience and demographics
- Discussion of client concepts and image
- Researching and brainstorming
- Mapping of site architecture
- Establishing deadlines and milestones · Written content,
graphics, logos are supplied by client unless otherwise agreed
For detailed information on planning your website, click
- Production of a minimum of 3 alternate design layouts
- Requested modifications completed before concept approval.
- Completion of all the backend programming and development.
- Beta testing, ensuring compatibility with both Microsoft Internet
Explorer and Netscape Navigator.
- Final approval
- Website launch to the world wide web
- Submission of site to search engines and directories to achieve